Monday, August 15, 2011

Chicken and Dumplins



Don't you love chicken and dumplins they may not be goodfor you because of all the calories but they are good. I have always had trouble make the dumplins because mine get to thick. But the other day a friend of mine left me some on the stove and they were wonderful. Just right with the bread, chicken and broth. She would not tell me what she used for the dumplins but I ate them anyway. I love it when you cook the chicken and the bones are in the juice. My grandmother could make the best. And Mrs. Margaret at one of our churches made them just for me when we ate at church. You have to get the dough for the dumplins really thin then drop in the broth slow without them all going together. If you have any points about cooking the dumplins leave them here on my blog I would love to know how you cook them. Just another way to cook chicken. You got any.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I was interested in potentially advertising on your site, but was unable to find any contact information. Please email me at markg1425@gmail.com if you are interested.

    Thanks,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete