Thursday, July 21, 2011

How I Relax

Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes

Some people like to relax by running, like my roommate. She loves nothing more than to go on a long run outside even when it’s hot but for me, that sounds like torture. Some of my other friends like to read to get some rest and they like to go to the library and get a whole stack and plow through them one by one. Not me. I went to http://www.direct.tv/ when I first bought this place and got satellite just so I could watch game shows! I know it sounds silly but I really like the way they help me use my mind but there’s also no pressure when I watch them by myself – I’ll take anything: Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, you name it. I even like all the new reality tv game shows that are out like The Biggest Loser. I guess it’s not as bad for me to watch things like that rather than trashy reality tv or something else…there are definitely worse ways to relax, that’s for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment